Same style jersey "Gil Hodges" wore in 1951 while playing for the "Brooklyn Dodgers"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and sleeve seams
- Full button front style
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Dodgers" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 1-color
- National League "75th Year" Anniversary embroidered crest is sewn on the left sleeve (Jersey is also available without this crest sewn on the sleeve)
Player's Numbers "Customization" features:
- # 14 is professionally sewn on the front and back of the jersey in 1-color Pro Twill fabric
- The numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Dodgers" official style font and colors
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Cooperstown jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling is made of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and cheaper "Cotton" jerseys being sold elsewhere. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality