Same style jersey "Gary Carter" wore during the 1986 season while leading the "New York Mets" to a "World Series" championship
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and sleeve seams
- Rib knit V-neck trim
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Mets" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 2-colors
- Mets "25th Year" Anniversary embroidered crest is sewn on the left slleve of the jersey
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" features:
- "Carter" is sewn on a Name Bar which is then sewn on the back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- # 8 is professionally sewn on the front and back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Mets" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Cooperstown jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling is made of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and cheaper "Cotton" jerseys being sold elsewhere. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality
Posted by Ryan on 26th Mar 2020
I found this site in an effort to get a friend of mine this Gary Carter jersey for a gift. It looks great and he loved it. Excellent work. Worth the money and wait. The site is also very communicative in regards to how long the product will take to arrive because of the custom nature of it which I appreciate. Would definitely buy again.
Posted by Dylan M. on 2nd Nov 2019
I was recommended this site by a friend and was told how the quality of the product would be second to none. I checked the website and found the variety of jerseys they offered. I found the jersey i wanted and placed the order. I received it and the quality is excellent and there is not one blemish on the garment. The website did not take AMEX and the variety of jersey could always expand. I also don’t know how the availability of the jerseys is determined. Although those issues being put aside the Jersey was worth the money and i have been complimented on it every time it is worn.
Posted by Derek T. on 28th Jun 2017
As a Met fan, I love this jersey
Posted by McReady on 22nd Apr 2016
Working with this company was wonderful. Their website was easy to navigate and they laid out the time line of how long the Jersey would take to make. *** Please make sure you read that. The products are professionally sewn and take time to make.*** With that being said the company keeps you up to date on the status of the Jersey which is wonderful. I mostly communicate by email so having those reminder but my (always stressing) mind at ease. I WILL purchase from them again and the future. Nothing compares to how professionally made these jersey's are.
Posted by Barbara B on 20th Jan 2016
The quality of the work, the time required to arrive for Christmas - thank you so much.