Same style jersey "Frank Howard" wore during the 1969 season while playing for the "Washington Senators"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- re-inforced stitching on shoulder and sleeve seams
- Full button front style
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
- Majestic "flock" tag on right sleeve
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Senators" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 2-colors
- MLB "100th year" Anniversary embroidered crest is sewn on the left sleeve
Players Number "Customization" features:
- # 33 is professionally sewn on the back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- The # 33 is customized (sewn) in the "Senators" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Cooperstown jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling is made of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and cheaper "Cotton" jerseys being sold elsewhere. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality
Posted by bill knight on 26th Jun 2016
just the way i knew it should look, very very happy
Posted by Lynn on 20th Apr 2015
Washington Senators Jersey #33 Frank Howard. Jersey is perfect,high quality and came when they said it would. Would definitely use them again.
Posted by John B. on 31st Jul 2014
There's nothing to not like. If you remember BIG Frank hitting BOMBS and having the seats painted white, your gonna LOVE this jersey!! I wear it PROUDLY to Nat's Park.