Same style jersey "Eddie Stanky" wore during the 1951 season while leading the "New York Giants" to the "World Series"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Full button front style
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "New York" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 2-colors
- National League "75th Year" anniversary embroidered crest is sewn on the left sleeve
Players Number(s) "Customization" Features:
- # 12 is professionally sewn on the back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- The numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Giants" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Replica jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling features the player's number(s) fully "Sewn" on the back of the jersey in 2-colors. The jerseys being sold elsewhere feature the players number(s) "Screen Printed" on. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality