Same style jersey "Dominik Hasek" wore during the 1998-1999 season while leading the "Buffalo Sabres" to the "Stanley Cup" finals
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- 550 Replica model
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM woven neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower left sleeve and lower back
- Made in Canada
Team Logo(s) Features:
- As with every CCM 550 model the "Sabres" front and shoulder embroidered crests are "Glued" on the jersey
Players Name & Number(s) "Customization" Features:
- "Hasek" is sewn on a Name Bar which is then sewn on the back of the jersey in 2-colors
- # 39 is sewn on the back and each sleeve in 3-colors
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Sabres" official style font and colors
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors.
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn.
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on.
Posted by Kara Frey on 1st Jul 2017
The jersey fit as expected and was a very well made high quality jersey. It was a great gift
Posted by Marty on 30th Jan 2014
Bought this jersey as a Christmas gift for my daughter. It is awesome! These are the best jersey's the Sabres have even worn (IMHO); not sure about them going back to the old style. Goings to the Sabres vs Avalanche game this Saturday. Hoping my daughter let's me wear this jersey (she can wear the "Golden Slug" jersey)
Posted by JP on 2nd Jan 2014
Excellent quality jersey far superior than the Leafs jersey I purchased from shop.nhl.com
Posted by ej brandvold on 25th Apr 2013
hands down one of the best jerseys i ever owned it brings tears to yuor eyes when u see ths jersey lol
Posted by Ryan E. on 16th Mar 2013
Great looking jersey. All the logos and numbers were perfectly sewn on. Very, very pleased with my order of this jersey.