Same style jersey "Dave Kingman" wore in 1975 while playing for the "New York Mets"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Full button front style
- "Majestic Athletic" woven neck label
- "Majestic Athletic" woven jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Mets" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 2-colors
- "Mets" embroidered crest is sewn on the left sleeve
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" features:
- "Kingman" is sewn on the back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric (Jersey is also available without the name "Kingman" sewn on the back - see picture)
- # 26 is professionally sewn on the front and back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Mets" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Cooperstown jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling features the front team logo "Sewn" on. The jerseys being sold elsewhere feature the front team logo "Printed" on. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality
Posted by Ed on 25th May 2013
Top quality, great looking jersey. Have worn it to Citi Field twice and received numerous compliments! Worth the wait.
Posted by Anthony on 3rd Dec 2012
I recently ordered the 1970's Mets "Kingman" throwback jersey. I found the ordering process very easy. With UPS tracking, I was made aware of every step and stop of the jersey's process. Once delivered, I was very pleased with the workmanship, look, stitching anf feel of the jersey.