Same style jersey the "Dallas Stars" wore during the 1990's-2000's
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- 550 Replica model
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM woven neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower left sleeve and upper back
- "NHL" puck embroidered logo on lower back hem
- Made in Canada
Team Logo(s) Features:
- As with every CCM 550 replica model the "Stars" front and shoulder embroidered crests are "Glued" on the jersey
Players Name and Number(s) "Customization" Features:
- You can choose "Any Name & Number(s) you want (including the Captain's "C" or Assistant Captain's "A") , and they will be customized (sewn) on the back and each sleeve of the jersey in Pro Twill fabric
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Stars" official style font and colors
- This "Custom" jersey requires 12-14 business days to prepare and ship out
- There are no returns on "Custom" orders
- Buyer must contact us via email after the purchase to let us know the "Name & Number(s) they want sewn on the jersey
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on
Posted by Chris Kline on 9th Jan 2020
I had an unusual order to customize a jersey (beyond the normal stuff)- I called and the gentlemen I spoke with got it completely. He knew exactly what I was trying to do , and my jersey arrived just the way I wanted it!
Posted by Joseph Biase on 13th Apr 2019
If you want the best NHL jerseys, Custom Throwback Jerseys is the place to get them. I just hope that they would hook me up with an NHL 1927-28 New York Americans #15 ROTHSCHILD in the near future.