Same style jersey the "Colorado Avalanche" wore during the 2001-2006 seasons
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- 550 Replica model
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and armhole seams
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM woven neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower left sleeve and upper back
- Made in Canada
Team Logo(s) Features:
- As with every CCM 550 model the "Colorado" front and shoulder embroidered crests are "Glued" on the jersey
Players Name and Number(s) "Customization" Features:
- You can choose "Any Name & Number(s) you want (including the Captain's "C" or Assistant Captain's "A") , and they will be customized (sewn) on the back and each sleeve of the jersey in Pro Twill fabric
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Avalanche" official style font and colors as worn on the ice
- This "Custom" jersey requires 20-22 business days to prepare and ship out
- There are no returns on "Custom" orders
- Buyer must contact us via email after the purchase to let us know the "Name & Number(s) they want sewn on the jersey
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on
Posted by Sandra on 28th Apr 2019
I was looking for this jersey for 2 years until someone told us about this company and we found the jersey my son was asking for! It was good customer service - timelines were as advertised. Happy son! Just one thing to be aware of - did not realize it was US dollars ( in case you are ordering from Canada) so was quite expensive with the exchange.
Posted by David R. Hackett on 19th Apr 2015
I ordered this sweater (my 2nd purchase) knowing full well how good it would be since the arrival of my first purchase was excellent! Of course it looks great and I would highly recommend this company to anyone interested in this type of product!