Same style 1940's era jersey "Chris Chelios" and the "Chicago Blackhawks" wore during the 1992 season to celebrate the NHL "75th Year" anniversary
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- V550 Replica model
- Vintage Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and armhole seams
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM "Vintage" neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower back hem
- Made in Canada
TEAM LOGO(S) FEATURES:
- As with every CCM V550 model the "Blackhawks" front embroidered crest is "Glued" on the jersey
- NHL "75th Year" Anniversary crest is sewn on the front of the jersey
PLAYERS NAME AND NUMBER(S) "CUSTOMIZATION" FEATURES:
- "Chelios" is sewn on a Name Bar which is then sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color
- # 7 is sewn on the back of the jersey in 2-colors (The Blackhawks did not wear sleeve numbers on this jersey)
- Assistant Captains "A" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 1-color
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Blackhawks" official style font and colors as worn during this period
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors.
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn.
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on.
Posted by Wendel A. on 10th Dec 2015
Shipping fast. Great jersey. Would recommend to anyone.
Posted by Dan on 28th Aug 2015
Great quality and lettering.
Posted by Cynthia McNally on 23rd Feb 2015
I'm very pleased with the 1992's Vintage Throwback Jersey. This was a Birthday gift and he loves it!
It's exactly how it was from its era. All real Stitching and original patches form its time.
The extra special attention and time the owner took to talk to me about this particular jersey, and answered all my questions and more.
Posted by Stuart, MO on 19th May 2013
This is a very good looking jersey. I am very pleased with it and enjoy wearing it while cheering on the Blackhawks.
Posted by Matthew Resetar, Livonia, MI on 24th Jan 2011
Bought it for my best friend for his birthday. Great looking jersey, he loved it. I would buy from you again, thank you!