Same style jersey "Cecil Cooper" wore in 1977 while playing for the "Milwaukee Brewers"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Rib knit v-neck trim
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Brewers" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 2-colors
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" features:
- "Cooper" and # 15 are professionally sewn on the front and back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric (This jersey is also available without the name sewn on the back)
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Brewers" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to the flimsy Majestic "Cool Base" jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The Majestic jersey we are selling is made of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Double Knit Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter "Cool Base" jerseys being sold elsewhere. As well our jersey features the team front logo as well as the Players Name & Numbers fully "Sewn" on the jersey, as opposed to the "printed" versions on the "Cool Base" jerseys. Although the jerseys may look the same there is no comparison in quality