Same Style Jersey "Carl Yastrzemski" wore during the 1975 season while playing for the "Boston Red Sox"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and sleeve seams
- Rib knit V-neck trim
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Red Sox" is sewn on the front of the jersey
- "Massachusetts Bi-Centenial" embroidered crest is sewn on the left sleeve
Player's Numbers "Customization" features:
- # 8 is professionally sewn on the back of the jersey in Pro Twill fabric
- The numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Red Sox" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Cooperstown "Cool Base" jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The Majestic jersey we are selling above is made in the USA of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and "flimsy" "Cool Base" jerseys being sold elsewhere. As well the jersey we are selling features the team logos, and Players Numbers fully stitched on the jersey, whereas the "Cool Base" jerseys feature the team logos "Printed" on the jersey. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality
Posted by Daniel Paul on 24th Feb 2017
I purchased a 1975 Red Sox Carl Yastrzemski jersey and I am thrilled with it !! The detail is perfect from the Red Sox script on the front, the Massachusetts Bicentennial patch on the left sleeve, and Yaz's number 8 on the back.It arrived exactly when you said it would and in perfect condition.The price was excellent as well. I will most definitely be a returning customer.I will be proud to show this jersey off to my friends and I will certainly tell them where I got it. Thank you so much for a very pleasant buying experience !!