Same style jersey "Team Canada" wore during the 1972 "Summit Series" against the "Soviet Union"
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- 550 Replica model
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and armhole seams
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM woven neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on upper back
- Made in Canada
TEAM LOGO(S) FEATURES:
- Team Canada "Flag" crest is sewn on the front of the jersey
- "Canada" is sewn on the back of the jersey in pro twill fabric
PLAYER NUMBERS(S) CUSTOMIZATION FEATURES:
- You can choose "Any Number(s) you want (including the Captains "C" or Assistant Captains "A") , and they will be customized (sewn) on the back of the jersey in Pro Twill fabric ("Team Canada" did not wear sleeve numbers on this jersey)
- The numbers are customized (sewn) in "Team Canadas" official style font and colors as worn on the ice
- This "Custom" jersey requires 20-22 business days to prepare and ship out
- There are no returns on "Custom" orders
- Buyer must contact us via email after the purchase to let us know the "Name & Number(s) they want sewn on the jersey
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on
Posted by Ralph on 21st Jan 2017
These jerseys are awesome. The material is better than I've seen in modern jerseys. It looks amazing. CCM sizes are a bit big, meaning if you wear a large normally you might prefer a medium for this. Check your measurments. Totally worth the money, so much better than the cheap Chinese knockoff.