Same style jersey "Brooks Robinson" wore during the 1969 season while playing for the "Baltimore Orioles"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- re-inforced stitching on shoulder and sleeve seams
- Full button front style
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
- Majestic tag on right sleeve
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Orioles" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 2-colors
- MLB "100th Year" Anniversary embroidered crest is sewn on the left sleeve of the jersey
Players Name & Number "Customization" features:
- "B. Robinson" is sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color Pro Twill fabric
- # 5 is professionally sewn on the front and back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- The Name & Numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Orioles" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Cooperstown "Cool Base" jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The Majestic jersey we are selling above is made in the USA of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and "flimsy" "Cool Base" jerseys being sold elsewhere. As well the jersey we are selling features the team logos, and Players Name & Numbers fully stitched on the jersey, whereas the "Cool Base" jerseys feature the team logos "Printed" on the jersey. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality
This video is from the Memories on 33rd Street that was released via VHS by the Baltimore Orioles organization in 1992. The narrator for this video is Chuck Thompson. ***THIS VIDEO IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES. I do NOT own any of this material. This material is owned by the Baltimore Orioles organization and Major League Baseball. This video is for the enjoyment of baseball fans all over the world. Enjoy!*** 1970 World Series: Game 1: Baltimore -4 ; Cincinnati -3 Game 2: Baltimore -6 ; Cincinnati -5 Game 3: Baltimore -9 ; Cincinnati -3 Game 4: Cincinnati -6 ; Baltimore- 5 Game 5: Baltimore -9 ; Cincinnati -3 MVP of the 1970 World Series: Brooks Robinson of the Baltimore Orioles
Posted by Andrea on 13th Jul 2017
When ordering the jersey for my husband (special birthday present), the staff contacted me to ensure I was ordering the right size. Turns out, they sent me a jersey with a perfect fit. My husband is thrilled with the jersey and it looks great!
Posted by Albert on 6th Apr 2015
the brooks robinson jersey i purchased is a winner. i wore it to my fantasy baseball draft and had many compliments from my friends. it looks great!
Posted by Cary on 22nd Jul 2014
Nice and arrived just as described within the timeframe promised. I'd recommend this vendor to anyone.