Same 1990's era style jersey "Brock Boeser" and the "Vancouver Canucks" have worn during several "Turn Back the Clock" games
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- V550 Replica model
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and armhole seams
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM "Vintage" neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower back hem
- Made in Canada
Team Logo(s) Features:
- As with every CCM V550 model the "Canucks" front embroidered crest is "Glued" on the jersey
Players Name & Number(s) "Customization" Features:
- "Boeser" is sewn on a Name Bar which is then sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color
- # 6 is sewn on the back and each sleeve of the jersey in 3-colors
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Canucks" official style font and colors as worn on the ice
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors.
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn.
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on