Same style jersey "Brian Leetch" and the "New York Rangers" wore in 1994 while capturing their historic "Stanley Cup" Championship
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- V550 Replica model
- Vintage Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and armhole seams
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM "Vintage" neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower back hem
- Made in Canada
Team Logo(s) Features:
- As with every CCM Vintage V550 replica model the "Rangers" front embroidered crest is "Glued" on the jersey
- 1994 "Stanley Cup" embroidered crest is "Glued" on the left shoulder
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" features:
- "Leetch" is sewn on the back of the jersey in 2-colors
- # 2 is sewn on the back and each sleeve of the jersey in 2-colors
- The Assistant Captain's "A" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 2-colors
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Rangers" official style font and colors as worn during this period
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors.
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn.
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on.
Posted by E.Fon. on 23rd Apr 2014
I ordered this custom made jersey for my boyfriend who is a huge NY Rangers fan. There was a wait for the order to come but that was OK with me since I researched on how this company stitches everything by hand and doesn't just iron a patch here and there. I was able to Photoshop his face to a photo of Brian Leetch wearing the exact jersey and pasted it in his bday card. He was so happy when I told him and even more happy when he got the order a month later. Thank you so much for your great work and craftsmanship. I will definitely recommend this website to other hockey fans in the future.