Same style jersey "Bob Gibson" wore in 1967 while leading the "St. Louis Cardinals" to a "World Series" Championship
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- re-inforced stitching on shoulder and sleeve seams
- Full button front style
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Cardinals" embroidered crest is sewn on the front of the jersey
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" features:
- "Gibson" and # 45 are professionally sewn on the front and back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Cardinals" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Cooperstown jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling is made of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and cheaper "Cotton" jerseys being sold elsewhere. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality
Posted by Mario Ierardi on 12th Aug 2016
I was 10 years old in 1968 and in my first Cardinal game Bob Gibson pitched. Needless to say, he became a hero for life to me. To wear this jersey with it's high quality stitching, Cardinal logo and fit brings me so much joy. I will order other throwback jerseys of both Baseball and Hockey in the near future.
Posted by Michael on 12th Oct 2015
The 1967 Bob Gibson jersey I ordered from Custom Throwback Jerseys is simply excellent; especially real stitching as opposed to screen print. I looked all over internet and could not find what I found at Custom Throwback Jerseys. Thank you as the jersey is a great addition to my pro jersey collection.
Posted by Lance Thompson on 7th Aug 2015
I am very happy with the Bob Gibson 1967 baseball jersey. Great team logo, name and numbers. Well stitched. My only regret going in is the 100% poly heavyweight fabric. You will sweat sooner.
Posted by Andrea on 27th Jun 2012
My son was very happy with his jersey I bought him. It seems to be very good quality also.