Same style jersey "Bob Gainey" wore in 1986 while leading the "Montreal Canadiens" to their 23rd Stanley Cup championship
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- 550 Replica model
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM woven neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower left sleeve and upper back
- "NHL" puck embroidered logo on lower back hem
- Made in Canada
TEAM LOGO(S) FEATURES:
- As with every CCM 550 replica model the "Canadiens" front crest is "Glued" on the jersey
PLAYERS NAME AND NUMBER(S) "CUSTOMIZATION" FEATURES:
- "Gainey" is sewn on a Name Bar which is then sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color
- # 23 is sewn on the back and each sleeve in 2-colors
- Captain's "C" is sewn on the front in 2-colors
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Canadiens" official style font and colors as worn during this period
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors.
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn.
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on.
Posted by Holly on 18th Aug 2016
The jersey was perfect. The stitching was perfect. This custom order was exactly what I was looking for and I was so pleased. The time from order until it was delivered was short. I was on a tight turn around time and they reassured me it would make it on time.