Same style jersey "Bo Jackson" wore in 1989 while playing for the "Kansas City Royals"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and sleeve seams
- Rib knit neck and cuff trim
- Full button front style
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Royals" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 1-color
- "Royals" embroidered logo is sewn on left sleeve of the jersey
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" features:
- "Jackson" and # 16 are professionally sewn on the front and back of the jersey in 1-color Pro Twill fabric
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Royals" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Cooperstown "Cool Base" jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The Majestic jersey we are selling above is made in the USA of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and "flimsy" "Cool Base" jerseys being sold elsewhere. As well the jersey we are selling features the team logos, and Players Name & Numbers fully stitched on the jersey, whereas the "Cool Base" jerseys feature the team logos "Printed" on the jersey. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality
Posted by Joseph Boomhower on 6th Mar 2017
I wore my Bo Jack. for the first time and people marveled at the stitching and complimented me. I can't wait to buy more!
Posted by Shirley Frye on 25th Feb 2016
Ordered this for my son. He loves it. Made his Christmas. They contacted me before the order was started to make sure of the size I needed. Then, got it done in an amazing amount of time. This jersey is perfect - well made, perfect fit. Will definitely order more. Great experience and a superior product.