Same style jersey "Bill Durnan" wore during the 1945-1946 season while playing for the "Montreal Canadiens"
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- V550 Replica model
- Vintage Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and armhole seams
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM "Vintage" neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower back hem
- Made in Canada
TEAM LOGO(S) FEATURES:
- As with every CCM Vintage V550 replica model the "Canadiens" front crest is "Glued" on the jersey
PLAYERS NAME & NUMBER(S) "CUSTOMIZATION" FEATURES:
- "Durnan" is sewn on a Name Bar which is then sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color (Jersey is also available without the name "Durnan" sewn on the back)
- # 1 is sewn on the back of the jersey in 2-colors
- There are no sleeve numbers as the "Canadiens" did not wear them on this jersey during this period
- The # 1 is customized (sewn) in the "Canadiens" official style font and colors as worn during this period
- The name & numbers are customized in Pro Twill fabric.