Same style jersey "Bill Buckner" wore during the 1987 season while playing for the "Boston Red Sox"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- re-inforced stitching on shoulder and sleeve seams
- Full button front style
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
- Majestic "flock" tag logo on right sleeve
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Boston" is sewn on the front of the jersey in Pro Felt fabric
- "Fenway Park 75th Year" Anniversary embroidered crest is sewn on the left sleeve
Player's Numbers "Customization" features:
- # 6 is professionally sewn on the back of the jersey in Pro Twill fabric
- The numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Red Sox" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Cooperstown jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling is made of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and cheaper "Cotton" jerseys being sold elsewhere. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality
Posted by Jeff Kasko on 21st Sep 2020
If you want to find your favorite sports jerseys from back in the day, this is the place to go! I requested specific alterations to jerseys that I ordered and they responded to my phone call quickly; they filled my request , no problem; very happy when I received my package from custom throwback jerseys! Thank you! You have a repeat customer for life!