Same style jersey "Bill Barilko" and the "Toronto Maple Leafs" wore during the 1940's
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- V550 Vintage model
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and armhole seams
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM "Vintage" neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower back hem
- Made in Canada
Team Logo(s) Features:
- As with every CCM V550 model the "Maple Leafs" front embroidered crest is "Glued" on the jersey
Players Name & Number(s) "Customization" Features:
- "Barilko" is sewn on a Name Bar which is then sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color (Jersey is also available without the players name sewn on the back (see - picture)
- # 5 is sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color (The "Maple Leafs" did not wear sleeve numbers on this jersey)
- The numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Maple Leafs" official style font and colors as worn during this period
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors.
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn.
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on.