Same style jersey "Alfredo Griffin" wore in 1982 while playing for the "Toronto Blue Jays"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- V-neck pullover front style
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Blue Jays" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 2-colors
- "Blue Jays" embroidered logo is sewn on the front of the jersey
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" Features:
- "Griffin" is sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color Pro Twill fabric
- # 4 is professionally sewn on the back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Blue Jays" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Cooperstown jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling is made of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and cheaper "Cotton" jerseys being sold elsewhere. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality