Same style jersey "Al MacInnis" and the "Calgary Flames" wore in 1989 while capturing their first "Stanley Cup" Championship
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- V550 Replica model
- Vintage Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and armhole seams
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM "Vintage" neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower back hem
- Made in Canada
Team Logo(s) Features:
- As with every CCM Vintage V550 model the "Flames" front embroidered crest is "Glued" on the jersey
- 1989 "Stanley Cup" embroidered crest is "Glued" on the left shoulder
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" features:
- "MacInnis" is sewn on a Name Bar which is then sewn on the back of the jersey in 2-colors
- # 2 is sewn on the back and each sleeve of the jersey in 2-colors
- Assistant Captain's "A" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 2-colors
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Flames" official style font and colors as worn during this period
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors.
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn.
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on.
Posted by Kevin on 14th Aug 2014
Awesome MacInnis Flames jersey! Thanks!
Posted by Danielle on 27th Dec 2013
The jersey was awesome. I bought it as a gift and was very happy with it as was the recipient.
Posted by Cindy, Lapointe, Alberta Can on 24th Jan 2011
Great! I was very happy with the product. It was a gift and it was exactly what I asked for, and the person receiving the gift loved it. The seller was helpful and sent it in a reasonable amount of time.