Same style jersey "Adam Henrique" wore during the 2015-2016 season while playing for the "New Jersey Devils"
- Manufactured by "RBK"
- Premier Replica model
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Pique Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and armhole seams
- Double layer shoulders
- "RBK" woven neck label
- "RBK" woven jock tag on lower front
- "RBK" embroidered "Vector" logo on upper back and lower left sleeve
Team Logo(s) Features:
- As with every Reebok Premier model the "Devils" front embroidered crest is "Glued" on the jersey
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" features:
- "Henrique" is sewn on a Name Bar which is then sewn on the back of the jersey in 2-colors
- # 14 is sewn on the back and each sleeve of the jersey in 2-colors
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Devils" official style font and colors as worn on the ice
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on
Posted by joanna on 9th Nov 2013
Product is exactly what I was expecting. Player name & number were hand stitched on as advertised. Jersey is great quality, and fit was perfect. If I ever need a jersey again, I will make sure to order from here again. Company is very up front with the time associated with customization & delivery time. Very satisfied with my purchase!