Same style jersey "Vladislav Tretiak" and "Team USSR" wore during the 1972 "Summit Series" against "Canada"
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- 550 Replica model
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and armhole seams
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM woven neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on upper back
- Made in Canada
Team Logo Features:
- "CCCP" is sewn on the front of the jersey
Players Name & Numbers(s) "Customization" Features:
- "Tretiak" is sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color
- Jersey is also available without the players name sewn on the back (see picture)
- # 20 is sewn on the back and each sleeve of the jersey in 1-color
- The numbers are customized (sewn) in the official style font and colors as worn by "Team USSR"
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors.
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn.
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on.