Same style jersey "Tug McGraw" wore in 1980, the season the "Phillies" captured the "World Series"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- re-inforced stitching on shoulder and sleeve seams
- Full button front style
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
Team Logo(s) Features:
- Phillies "P" logo is sewn on the front left chest in 1-color
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" features:
- "McGraw" and # 45 are professionally sewn on the front and back of the jersey in 1-color Pro Twill fabric
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Phillies" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Cooperstown jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling is made of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and cheaper "Cotton" jerseys being sold elsewhere. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality
Posted by Edwin Winter, Phila PA on 22nd Mar 2010
I was surprised at the quality of the jersey purchased. With the price being so inexpensive I was afraid that this deal was too good to be true...but fortunately I was proven wrong and I am THRILLED with this purchase and have already worn this shirt to several Phillies games with much pride and honor. Thanks!!