Same style jersey "Tug McGraw" and the "New York Mets" wore in 1969, the season the "Mets" captured their Miracle "World Series"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Full button front style
- "Majestic Athletic" woven neck label
- "Majestic Athletic" woven jock tag on lower front
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Mets" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 2-colors
- "Mets" embroidered crest is sewn on the left sleeve
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" features:
- "McGraw" and # 45 are professionally sewn on the front and back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric (This jersey is also available without the name "McGraw" sewn on the back)
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Mets" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Cooperstown jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling features the front team logo "Sewn" on. The jerseys being sold elsewhere feature the front team logo "Printed" on. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality
Posted by Mike Bennett on 22nd Aug 2013
I admit, I'm a little leary buying anything online, but I couldn't have been more wrong about my fears. I should have known to trust the MLB Cooperstown Collection name. This is a first-class quality product, from the material to the detail in the logo, numbers and name. I will not hesitate to make another purchase from you. I've always wanted a Tug McGraw Mets' jersey, and I'm glad I waited and chose your MLB Cooperstown Product.