Same style jersey "Rod Gilbert" wore during the 1972 season, while leading the "New York Rangers" to the "Stanley Cup" finals
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- 550 Replica model
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM woven neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower left sleeve and upper back
- "NHL" puck embroidered logo on lower back hem
TEAM LOGO(S) FEATURES:
- As with every CCM 550 replica model the "Rangers" front embroidered crest is "Glued" on the jersey
PLAYERS NAME AND NUMBER(S) "CUSTOMIZATION" FEATURES:
- "Gilbert" is sewn on the back of the jersey in 2-colors
- # 7 is sewn on the back and each sleeve in 2-colors
- The Assistant Captain's "A" is sewn on the front in 2-colors
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Rangers" official style font and colors as worn on the ice
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors.
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn.
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on.
Posted by Debra on 4th Jan 2015
I bought this for my husband's birthday. He is a huge Rod Gilbert fan and he was thrilled with the quality of this jersey. The time of delivery was shorter than predicted, which was wonderful. I would order from custom throwback jerseys again. Thanks for a great experience.