Same style jersey "Reggie Jackson" wore in 1969 while playing for the "Oakland Athletics"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and sleeve seams
- Full button front style
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- Athletics "A" is sewn on the front left chest of the jersey in 2-colors
- MLB "!00th Year" Anniversary embroidered crest is sewn on the front of the jersey
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" features:
- "Jackson" is sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color Pro Twill fabric
- # 9 is professionally sewn on the front and back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Athletics" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Cooperstown jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling is made of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and cheaper "Cotton" jerseys being sold elsewhere. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality
Posted by John K. on 26th Dec 2016
My second purchase from you guys and this one is great too!!! I wanted this jersey for years and this is my favorite jersey I own. This jersey will last longer than me, it is that well made and I am 55.
Posted by Anthony Gayle on 12th Feb 2016
I've wanted this jersey for years! I love it!!