Same style jersey "Ted Williams" wore during the 1939 season while playing for the "Boston Red Sox"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Officially Licensed Replica Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Full button front style
- "Majestic Athletic" neck label
- "Majestic" jock tag on lower front
- Majestic "flock" tag logo on right sleeve
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Red Sox" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- "100th Year" MLB Centennial Anniversary embroidered crest is sewn on the left sleeve
Player's Number "Customization" features:
- # 9 is professionally sewn on the back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- The # 9 is customized (sewn) in the "Red Sox" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Replica jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling features the front team logo "Sewn" on. The jerseys being sold elsewhere feature the front team logo "Printed" on. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality
Posted by Bill on 14th Aug 2014
The jersey is just what I hoped for - and expected. It fit well. I haven't washed/cleaned it yet, so I can't comment on how it will respond or last. However, the quality seems high, so I am not concerned at this point.
Posted by Big J on 2nd Jun 2013
This is a great jersey. The quality is top notch. The chest size was true to fit. The length is a little on the long side, it would be perfect if it was about 2" shorter. The customer service is some of the best I've ever seen. Well worth the investment.
Posted by Stan on 16th Jul 2012
My Brother loves this jersey. It was a great gift and worth waiting for