Same style jersey "Roberto Clemente" wore in 1971, while leading the "Pittsburgh Pirates" to a "World Series" championship
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- re-inforced stitching on shoulder and sleeve seams
- Rib knit round neck and cuff trim
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Pirates" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 2-colors
Player's Number "Customization" features:
- # 21 is professionally sewn on the front and back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- The numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Pirates" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Cooperstown jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling is made of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and cheaper "Cotton" jerseys being sold elsewhere. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality
Posted by Art Lenert on 30th Oct 2015
What can I say? This is the 5th jersey I have bought from Custom Throwback Jerseys. All of the jerseys look so authentic. This Bob Clemente jersey is a great looking jersey. This is the same exact jersey I remember the Pittsburgh Pirates wearing in the early to mid 1970's. Wonderful detail. Awesome quality. Great job to the whole staff at this jersey store!
Posted by Carmelo on 11th Apr 2015
I'm a big Clemente fan, and bought this for myself. Sizing was right on, and the jersey was as advertised. A great replica, I've gotten tons of comments from people that see it.
Posted by Nolan Miura on 25th May 2013
Although i do love the Jersey , and have bought from you before , the bands at the end of the sleeves are to narrow , they should be an inch thick EACH ! My Jersey has all three black , brown and white bands adding up to one inch. i have compared the Jersey to photos of Clemente's uniform.
Posted by Tracy on 4th Apr 2013
My husband has really loved Clemente since he was a kid. He loved this jersey. The sizing is true to size. It fits great!