Same style jersey "Mike Richter" wore during the 1990's while playing for the "New York Rangers"
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- V550 Replica model
- Vintage Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and armhole seams
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM woven neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower back hem
TEAM LOGO(S) FEATURES:
- As with every CCM V550 replica model the "Rangers" front embroidered crest is "Glued" on the jersey
PLAYERS NAME AND NUMBER(S) "CUSTOMIZATION" FEATURES:
- "Richter" is sewn on the back of the jersey in 2-colors
- # 35 is sewn on the back and each sleeve of the jersey in 2-colors
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Rangers" official style font and colors as worn on the ice
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors.
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn.
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on.
Posted by Lindsey on 11th Jan 2011
Looking for this jersey was the hardest thing ever because I wanted a certain size, color, player and make. However this site made that all very easy. I bought this jersey for my boyfriend and it came exactly when they said it would, I got a personal email confirming the order and it looks amazing. Such great qualtity and the stitching is perfect. I would definitely reccommend to anyone looking to buy a vintage jersey.