Same style jersey "Jack O'Callahan" wore during the 1980 Winter Olympic games, while leading the "USA" hockey team to their "Miracle" gold medal victory
- Manufactured by "K1" Sportswear
- 100% polyester heavyweight fabric
- Double layer shoulders
- K1 woven neck label
- K1 woven label on lower back
- Made in USA
TEAM LOGO(S) FEATURES:
"USA" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
PLAYERS NAME AND NUMBER(S) "CUSTOMIZATION" FEATURES:
- "O'Callahan" is sewn on a Name Bar which is then sewn on the back of the jersey
- # 17 is sewn on the back and each sleeve in 2-colors
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "USA" official style font and colors as worn on the ice
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors.
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn.
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on.