Same style jersey "Phil Esposito" wore during the 1974 season while leading the "Boston Bruins" to the "Stanley Cup" finals
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- V550 Replica model
- Vintage Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and armhole seams
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM "Vintage" neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower back hem
- Made in Canada
Team Logo(s) Features:
- As with every CCM Vintage V550 model the "Bruins" front team crest is "Glued" on the jersey
Players Name & Number "Customization" features:
- "Esposito" is sewn on a Name Bar which is then sewn on the back of the jersey in 2-colors
- # 7 is sewn on the back and each sleeve of the jersey in 2-colors
- Assistant Captain's "A" is sewn on the front in 2-colors
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Bruins" official style font and colors as worn during this period
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors.
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn.
- You can verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on.
Posted by T. Holland, Tampa on 30th Oct 2012
Extremely satisfied with the entire ordering process and I would highly recommend to others.Placed the order for the Phil Esposito Boston Bruins and Team Canada Red (Home) 1972 Summit Series Jerseys (40th Anniv. this yr) that I ordered that were Auction items Autographed for a Charity Golf Tournament in Florida that Phil Esposito is kind enough to Co-Host. Received e-mail notification once shipped with the UPS tracking number to follow the shipment in transit.