Same style jersey "Paul Kariya" wore during the 2002-2003 season while leading the "Anaheim Mighty Ducks" to the "Stanley Cup" finals
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- 550 Replica model
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM woven neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower left sleeve and upper back
- "NHL" puck embroidered logo on lower back hem
- Made in Canada
Team Logo(s) Features:
- As with every CCM 550 replica model the "Mighty Ducks" front and shoulder embroidered crests are "Glued" on the jersey
- 2003 "Stanley Cup" embroidered crest is sewn on the front of the jersey
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" features:
- "Kariya" is sewn on a Name Bar which is then sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color
- # 9 is sewn on the back and each sleeve of the jersey in 3-colors
- Captain's "C" is sewn on the front in 3-colors
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Mighty Ducks" official style font and colors as worn during this period
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on
Posted by Daniel L. on 7th Apr 2014
I was looking for a Paul Kariya throwback for quite some time and was really excited to have found Custom Throwback Jerseys. The jersey is great quality and exactly what I was looking for. I would definitely order from these guys again in the future! Go Ducks!
Posted by Kiernan on 30th Mar 2014
My son loves Paul Kariya and loves the jersey. He wore it proudly to the recent Ducks / Flames game. Now on his bucket list is to meet Paul Kariya and get his jersey autographed and then put it under glass.
Posted by Bryan on 28th Apr 2013
This jersey is so sick. Took me forever to find it and when I did I hesitated on the purchase. But when it came it blew me away. Really good job on this sweater. I wore it to the oilers ducks game on the 22nd of April and lots of people loved it. Even had a few offers for. Thanks again. I recommended you guys to all my friends.