Same style jersey "Mark Fidrych" wore in 1976 while winning the AL "Rookie Of The Year" as a member of the "Detroit Tigers"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- re-inforced stitching on shoulder and sleeve seams
- Rib knit V-neck and cuff trim
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
- Majestic "flock" tag logo on right sleeve
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Detroit" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 2-colors
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" features:
- "Fidrych" and # 20 are professionally sewn on the back of the jersey in Pro Twill fabric
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Tigers" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Cooperstown jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling is made of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and cheaper "Cotton" jerseys being sold elsewhere. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality