Same style jersey "George Brett" wore during the 1985 season while leading the "Kansas City Royals" to a "World Series" championship
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and sleeve seams
- Rib knit neck and cuff trim
- Full button front style
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Royals" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 1-color
- "Royals" embroidered logo is sewn on left sleeve of the jersey
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" Features:
- "Brett" and # 5 are professionally sewn on the front and back of the jersey in 1-color Pro Twill fabric
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Royals" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Cooperstown jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling is made of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and cheaper "Cotton" jerseys being sold elsewhere. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality
Posted by Kurt Salisbury on 26th Feb 2016
Excellent quality. Material, stitching, lettering, size. Product exceeded expectation. I will be a repeat customer.
Posted by Victor Walkot on 21st Sep 2015
I bought a George Brett Jersey back in June and was very impressed with the customer service and help I received in sizing the jersey. The quality far exceeded my expectations and the jersey was delivered in a very timely period.