Same style jersey "Fernando Valenzuela" wore in 1981 while leading the "Los Angeles Dodgers" to a "World Series" championship
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Officially licensed Replica Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Full button front style
- Majestic woven neck label
- Majestic jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Dodgers" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" features:
- "Valenzuela" and # 34 are professionally sewn on the back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- # 34 is sewn on the front of the jersey in 1-color Pro Twill fabric
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Dodgers" official style font and colors
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Replica jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling features the front team logo "Sewn" on. The jerseys being sold elsewhere feature the front team logo "Printed" on. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality
Posted by Pam on 26th May 2013
Ordered the Fernando Valenzuela jersey for my sons birthday. It arrived and was awesome. The stitching was perfect. My son was so excited to receive it. Ordered his true size and fit perfect. Service was great and jersey looks authentic. Wonderful product!
Posted by Jesse on 27th Mar 2013
Just received my Fernando throwback yesterday. The jersey looks great, better than expected.
The stitching is perfect, and it looks 100% authentic. Can't wait to wear it on Opening Day. Thanks guys.
Posted by Vince on 28th Oct 2012
This jersey was absolutely great, the quality and embroidery work done is perfect, I even compared it to the actual worn jerseys by the players displayed in the club house at Dodger stadium and the sew work and numbers on this New Jersey is better and it's a replica! It fit perfect , realize that these sizes on the old replicas run smaller than the new Majestic jerseys I'm 5'10 178 and ordered a Large for a form fit which fit me perfect. If you like jerseys a bit baggy go a size larger. You dint see anyone at Dodger Stadium with these jerseys from the 80's anymore... It turns heads with a lot of compliments.