Same style jersey "Earl Weaver" wore during the 1969 season while managing the "Baltimore Orioles"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- re-inforced stitching on shoulder and sleeve seams
- Full button front style
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
- Majestic tag on right sleeve
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Orioles" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 2-colors
- MLB "100th Year" Anniversary embroidered crest is sewn on the left sleeve of the jersey
Players Name & Number "Customization" features:
- "Weaver" is sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color Pro Twill fabric
- # 4 is professionally sewn on the front and back of the jersey in 2-color Pro Twill fabric
- The Name & Numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Orioles" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Cooperstown jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling is made of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and cheaper "Cotton" jerseys being sold elsewhere. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality
Posted by Nicole on 25th Feb 2015
My boyfriend said the only name he'd ever want on an Orioles jersey was Earl Weaver's name so I went in search of one for Christmas. The customer service and quality of the end product was OUTSTANDING and he absolutely LOVES it! It was custom-made so it did take a while to arrive but I was fully aware of that when I placed my order. I highly, highly recommend this product and this company! Thank you!