Same style jersey "Dino Ciccarelli" wore in 1981 while playing for the "Minnesota North Stars"
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- V550 Replica model
- Vintage Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- re-inforced stitching on shoulder and armhole seams
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM "Vintage" neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower back hem
- Made in Canada
Team Logo(s) Features:
- As with every CCM Vintage V550 replica model the "North Stars" front crest is "Glued" on the jersey
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" features:
- "Ciccarelli" is sewn on a Name Bar which is then sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color
- # 20 is sewn on the back and each sleeve of the jersey in 2-colors
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "North Stars" official style font and colors as worn during this period
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on
Posted by John Ott on 4th Jan 2017
Authentic as it gets.
Posted by Deanna on 2nd Mar 2015
This jersey is fabulous! My husband LOVES it! It took a while to get it so order in advance but totally worth the wait!
Posted by jonnyjee on 4th Aug 2014
How is it that Minnesota has never won a Stanley Cup? ESPECIALLY when you take a look at the early 80's sweaters with all their kelly green glory. Another expert execution from CTJ - all the details accurate and well sewn. Quality jersey