Same style jersey "Dale Hawerchuk" wore during the 1989 season as a member of the "Winnipeg Jets"
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- V550 Replica model
- Vintage Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and armhole seams
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM "Vintage" neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower back hem
Team Logo(s) Features:
- As with every CCM Vintage V550 replica model the "Jets" front embroidered crest is "Glued" on the jersey
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" features:
- "Hawerchuk" is sewn on a Name Bar which is then sewn on the back of the jersey in 1-color
- # 10 is sewn on the back and each sleeve of the jersey in 2-colors
- The Captain's "C" is sewn on the front in 2-colors
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Jets" official style font and colors as worn during this period
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn
- You can easily verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on
Posted by Todd Thornburgh on 11th Dec 2016
This is the 8th jersey I have purchased from Custom Throwback Jerseys all they sell is quality products. Their prices are low considering the high quality and great selection. You will not find the selection of NHL, Vintage and WHA jerseys anywhere else!