Same style jersey the "Cleveland Indians" wore during the 1979-1985 seasons
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and sleeve seams
- Rib knit V-neck and cuff trim
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
- Made in USA
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Indians" is sewn on the front of the jersey in 2-colors
- "Indians" embroidered crest is sewn on the left sleeve
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" features:
- You can choose "Any Name & Number(s) you want, and they will be customized (sewn) on the back of the jersey in Pro Twill fabric
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Indians" official style font and colors as worn during this period
- This "Custom" jersey requires 16-20 business days to prepare and ship out
- There are no returns on "Custom" orders
- Buyer must contact us via email after the purchase to let us know the "Name & Number(s) they want sewn on the jersey
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Cooperstown jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling is made of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and cheaper "Cotton" jerseys being sold elsewhere. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality
Posted by BW on 21st Mar 2017
I received my 1979-85 style navy blue Indians alternate/road jersey today, right on schedule after a Feb. 19 order date. I'm pleased to say it's up to Majestic's standard on these Cooperstown throwbacks. In case the photos don't convince you: The "INDIANS" wordmark is faithfully rendered in block white on red, and the number is the proper block with serif, white on red, about 7" high. Names are the correct font, in white. The stripes on the sleeves, in knit, are just the right thickness, as well. I take an XXL, and the fit is fine on this one, as usual.
I chose to have Andre Thornton's name and number 29 put on the jersey, and it compares favorably to photos of him. If you remember the Indians teams of this period, you can't go wrong with this jersey.
Posted by RRB on 15th Dec 2016
I purchased the 1980's navy Cleveland jersey and am happy with the decision. The jersey is a bit heavier than I what I am used to wearing, but the quality of the jersey is fantastic.
I was contacted within a day to confirm my size as described. Fortunately, I was advised to select a size smaller than I normally wear after providing my height and weight.
The delivery of the jersey was better than quoted. I received the jersey two weeks earlier than the original ETA.