Same style jersey "Bobby Orr" wore during the 1969-1970 season while leading the "Boston Bruins" to a "Stanley Cup" championship
- Manufactured by "CCM"
- V550 Replica model
- Vintage Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Air Knit" fabric
- Re-inforced stitching on shoulder and armhole seams
- Double layer shoulders
- CCM "Vintage" neck label
- CCM embroidered logo on lower back hem
- Made in Canada
Team Logo(s) Features:
- As with every CCM Vintage V550 replica model the "Bruins" front team crest is "Glued" on the jersey
Players Number "Customization" Features:
- # 4 is sewn on the back and each sleeve of the jersey in 2-colors
- The numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Bruins" official style font and colors as worn during this period
- All customization is done in Pro Twill fabric
- Every Hockey Jersey we sell has the players name and number(s) professionally SEWN on the jersey in the official team font and colors.
- There are many other sellers who are selling hockey jerseys that have the players name and numbers "GLUED" on the jersey, theirs are NOT sewn.
- You can verify whether the Name and Numbers are actually sewn on the jersey by simply turning the jersey "inside-out". If the Name and Numbers are sewn on you should see a "zig-zag" stitch outline on the inside of the jersey. If you do not see a "zig-zag" stitch outline then the Name and Numbers are "Glued" on.
Posted by Maureen McGrath on 23rd Jan 2014
I was under the understanding that Bobby Orrs last name was going to be on back of his shirt with his number and it wasnt.
Posted by Ryan on 27th May 2013
it was gift for my brother and he thought it was great. Bobby Orr was his favorite player of all time and now he has his jersey !!
Posted by Bostonian on 19th Apr 2013
I ordered my Bobby Orr jersey a couple weeks ago. Although it took a while to get to where I live (Boston) from Canada, the description of the delivery was right in the range they say. The quality is top-notch, even though the crest is glued on it still is very secure. The only complaint is the size is a little too large, but that only means I'll have to order a smaller size next time I purchase a jersey here (which I will soon). Great jerseys, definitely worth the price.