Same style jersey "Bo Jackson" wore during the 1989 season while playing for the "Kansas City Royals"
- Manufactured by "Majestic Athletic"
- Cooperstown Collection Throwback Series
- 100% polyester heavyweight "Double Knit" fabric
- re-inforced stitching on shoulder and sleeve seams
- Rib knit neck and cuff trim
- Full button front style
- Majestic "Cooperstown" neck label
- Majestic "Cooperstown" jock tag on lower front
- Majestic "flock" tag logo on right sleeve
Team Logo(s) Features:
- "Royals" is sewn on the front of the jersey
- Royals "KC" embroidered crest is sewn on left sleeve
Players Name and Numbers "Customization" features:
- "Jackson" and # 16 are professionally sewn on the front and back of the jersey in Pro Twill fabric
- The name and numbers are customized (sewn) in the "Royals" official style font and colors as worn during this period
Please do not confuse or compare the above jersey we are selling to other similar Majestic Cooperstown jerseys being sold by other sellers online. The jersey we are selling is made of "100% Heavyweight Polyester Fabric" which is of far superior quality to the much lighter and cheaper "Cotton" jerseys being sold elsewhere. Although the jerseys may look the same, there is no comparison in quality
Posted by Landon on 20th Mar 2014
Very good. No problems.
Posted by Aaron Salinas on 19th May 2013
It did take around 4 weeks or so for it to come in the mail but CTJ did tell me it would. The jersey is awesome though, so it was worth it. My friends are jealous because they mainly have the cotton stadium giveaway jerseys. The stitching is perfect and the material is quality. I wear it to every Royals game now. The sleeves are quite big but that's not really a complaint just a statement. If you are wanting a timeless jersey get one from here.